BULK BILLING DOCTORS GOSNELLS
We provide over 14 specialist medical services for our patients in the one location.
Ph (08) 9398 7388
New patients welcome!
In an emergency call ‘000’
We are open 7 days!
Laura Pullen – Practice Manager
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
We will endeavour to provide you and your family with the highest level of healthcare through a dedicated team of GP’s, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals.
WE AIM TO ENSURE OUR HEALTH SERVICES ARE:
(1) Helping our community achieve a healthier life.
(2) Accountable and presented in a professional manner.
(3) Serving the needs of our local community 7 days a week, while honouring religious, ethnic and cultural differences.
(4) Looking for constant improvement while working in a community orientated and enjoyable environment.
(5) Providing premier ongoing medical education opportunities for all our team members and the wider community.
Healthcare for your
Male & Female
At HealthSense Medical Centre Gosnells we strive to provide you and your family with integrated medical services including:
- General practitioners
- Chronic disease management
- Bone density testing
- Medical assessments
- Veterans Affairs
- Cosmetic treatments
We believe that having a wide range of health services available at the one location add value, speed and convenience to you. HealthSense Medical centre allows you have easy access to doctors, nurses, allied medical professionals and our support staff to help you manage you and your family’s health.
The majority of our GP’s have been awarded with The Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP). This is a specialist general practice qualification accredited by the Australian Medical Council.
RACGP denotes safe, specialised, high-quality general practice care.
WHERE TO FIND US, APPOINTMENTS & OPENING HOURS
HEALTHSENSE MEDICAL CENTRE – GOSNELLS
23C/2158 Albany Hwy,
Western Australia 6110.
Medical Centre Gosnells – Please keep in mind:
- We’ll make every effort to book in your preferred time, with your preferred Doctor
- If your Doctor is unavailable, we’ll offer you an appointment with another Doctor
- Do you have more than one health issue to discuss with your Doctor – If so, you may require a longer appointment time. If you are uncertain please ask one of our friendly reception team for advice.
If you require an interpreter,
please let us know.
Please call us if you are running late or unable to
attend your appointment
(08) 9398 7388.
Emergencies will take priority, we will contact
you if there are delays.
Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 10:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday 10:00am – 5:00pm
Public Holidays 10:00am – 5:00pm
Christmas & Good Friday – Closed
Bulk billing Doctors Gosnells
We offer the majority of our GP services are Bulk Billed for Standard Medicare Consultations. Some Procedures may incur a fee including:
- Insurance reports
- Insurance medicals
- Commercial/heavy vehicle licences
- Pre-employment medicals.
Please check with reception staff regarding these fees.
PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
Allied health professionals
Allied Health Providers may charge a fee. With a GP Care Plan referral from your doctor you may be entitled to a rebate.
If you have private health insurance and would like to claim through your insurer we recommend:
- Checking with your insurer first that the care you require is covered
- If you need item claim numbers please ask your allied health professional.
Please check with reception for fees.
Private health insurance can be claimed on the spot at reception and you only pay the gap.
How to pay
You can conveniently pay any outstanding fees on the day of your appointment by:
Laura Pullen – Practice Manager
FOR QUESTIONS, APPOINTMENT BOOKINGS & LOCATION DETAILS
MEDICAL CENTRE GOSNELLS
Our doctors and allied health professionals see patients from all over Perth including Gosnells, Huntingdale, Thornlie, Maddington, Orange Grove, Camillo, Champion Lakes, Martin, Southern River, Seville Grove, Kelmscott, Parkwood and Kenwick.